Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Papers accepted for Fulcrum.

I was stunned, shocked and amazed :-) one late night at 2.30am to discover that I have had two academic papers accepted for the prestigious international journal 'Fulcrum: a journal of poetry and aesthetics' , edited by the poet, Philip Nikolayev.
The two papers are from my MPhil and PhD work, and I have presented these earlier at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) and at in the IAWS (Indian Association for Women's Studies) Conference in Guwahati, Assam.

So yes. :-)

1. 'Frontiers: Connecting and Dividing Places in the poetry of Arundhathi Subramaniam, Anjum Hasan, CP Surendran, and Tabish Khair'.

2. Representation of Marginalised Figures in Contemporary Indian Women's Poetry in English


It should supposedly be out by the end of the year.

I may have some more news in waiting... but I'll keep it "in waiting", for the moment, I guess. So long, till then! 

No comments: