Sunday, January 28, 2018

Six Seasons Review # Bubble

Back from a looooong absence of  a whole year!! Just been too lazy to update this blog, basically.

I had 9 poems and a story accepted for Six Seasons Review sometime last year. 7 poems and the story have been published, the remaining 2 poems should be out in the next issue. Sharing the ones which have already been published. 




 Bubble

It was delicate and fragile. Big
and round, it was transparent.
But bright colours glinted in it
when the sun shone. It was
a pretty bubble. You could bounce
or roll over in it, you could
even fly. It was a fun bubble.
It floated around and it always
protected me. My bubble-home.
Until it broke.
Now, there is no bubble and there is
no inside the bubble and no outside.
There is nothing anymore. Only emptiness
and pain. I sometimes think
there isn’t a me anymore either.

 SIX SEASONS REVIEW April 2017 (published from Bangladesh)


No comments: